Step 1: Click on this link and accept the invite for the Hapana Zapier connections:
Current Version: 1.9.0
Step 2: Log into Zapier and click “Make Zap”
Used for Triggers
Step 3: Select “Hapana” from the Apps list
Step 4: Choose the trigger points you wish to sync to another third party application:
- New Charge – Trigger a Zap on every successful payment charges
- New Client –Trigger a Zap when a new client is added
- New Lead –Trigger a Zap when a new lead is added
- Package Purchase -Trigger a Zap when a new package is purchased by a client
- First Session Booking - Trigger a Zap when a client makes their first booking (at the time they complete the booking)
- Session Booking - Trigger a Zap upon every booking a client makes at the time of booking
- Membership Suspension - Trigger a Zap when a membership is suspended
- Membership Cancellation - Trigger a Zap when a membership is suspended
- Client Check-In - Trigger a Zap upon every time attendance is marked on the schedule or ageneral check-in occurs (at the time the attendance is recorded)
Step 5: Choose Account – Connect your Hapana Account to Zapier by clicking the “Connect a New Account” button. Log into your Hapana account and authorize your account.
We recommend labelling your accounts connected if you have multiple locations in your group. The process to connect an account will need to be done for each location you wish to sync.
Once you have connected your account, Zapier will progress to page containing a "Webhook". Copy this webhook and proceed below:
Within Hapana go to Account Settings > Integrations and click on “View Details” on the Zapier row.
Paste the “Webhook” code from Zapier to the correct trigger webhook field in Hapana. For example, if you have chosen “New Lead” as the trigger in step 4 above, then copy and paste the Lead Webhook code to the correct field in Hapana and click save. You may want to “Test” the connection at this point. With ALL triggers, make sure you have data in Hapana for the test to run successfully.
Step 7: Choose an App to Sync with and configure the “Actions”. Depending on the App you have chosen and the trigger, there will be different data end-points that you will have the option to sync and automate.
Step 8: Make A Zap! Finalize the creation of the Zap and turn it on.
Used for Actions
Step 3: Find the software service in the list of Apps that you want to use to trigger an "Action" on Hapana. Follow the prompts in Zapier to connect this third party application and map the data you want to trigger into Hapana.
Step 4: Select Hapana in the "Action" App options and proceed to select an available action:
- Add Client – Add a new client to Hapana when triggered by Zapier. The client will receive a temporary password via email
Step 5: Connect your Hapana account (if you have not already connected the account)
Map the available data fields in the "Action" to the data endpoints collected from the Trigger already configured in step 3.
Step 7: Test your Zap and if everything is working, Turn on the Zap!