This tool allows your business to create groups with specific locations, in order to simplify reporting within Dash. You are no longer required to select multiple locations every time you need to run a report.
As a business User I need to navigate to Dash >Access > Location Group and create/modify Location Groups and designate locations to them.
As a business User I need to go into Dash > Access > Country Groups and view the locations as Country groups.
As a business user, I need to be able to navigate to Dash > Reports and generate reports for locations by selecting location groups, country groups or individual locations by name.
Instructions for use
1. Adding groups: When navigating to Dash > Access, there will be a section for Country Groups and one for Location Groups:
a. Country Groups: Inside Dash > Access > Country Groups, the system will automatically group locations as Country Groups according to the countries they are configured in. The system will display the group's name as the Country name and the number of the locations that are part of each group.
- To view the names of the locations that belong to a Country group, click on the icon displayed next to the number of locations for that group.
b. Location Groups: Inside Dash > Access > Location Groups, the system will display the group's name as configured by the user and the number of the locations that are part of that specific group.
- To add a new Location Group, click the icon and the system will open a sidebar to configure the new Location Group.
- When creating a new group, Enter the name of the group and select the locations you wish to include to the group. Click Save to apply all changes.
- To Edit a Location group, click on the icon displayed next to the group you wish to modify. The system will open a sidebar and you will be able to edit the Location Group name and add or remove locations from that Group.
- To delete a Location Group, click on the icon displayed next to the group you wish to delete and click Delete Location Group and then confirm the action. The group will be removed from the list.
2. Selecting groups when generating reports:
- When navigating to Dash > Reports, the reports that allow multi location selection will display the Country Groups and the configured Location Groups available for selection.The reports that will allow the Country Groups and Location Groups selection are:
- All Members
- Net Revenue Detail
- CMS Subscriber
- Attendance by Session
- Membership Details
Key Performance Reports:
- Key Performance for All Location
- Revenue Key Performance for All Location
When generating a report, click on the dropdown and the system will display the Country Groups, the Location Groups and all the individual locations. When a Location Group or Country Group is selected, all the locations that belong to that group will be displayed as selected on the Location list. You may select as many Country Groups, Location Groups or Locations as you wish.
- If you check a Location Group or a Country Group and then uncheck a location from it under the Locations list, the Group will be unchecked but the other locations will remain selected.
- To generate a report for multiple locations, select all the desired Location Groups, Country Groups and Locations, click on Generate and your report will be created with the information of all the selected Location Groups.